When it comes to employment in India, Government jobs are considered safest and secure than all jobs in the country. There are people in India who prefer to resign from highest paying private sector jobs for a government job.
This is obvious the benefits that an employee gets along with a Government job in India can’t be expected from a private sector job, even if it is a highest paid job. The pass outs from colleges and Universities of India prefer jobs in Banking, PSC, Railways, Army, Navy, Teaching and other departments in India.
You have two types of Government jobs in India, one is State Government jobs, the employment offered to a candidate by his/her own state. And the Central Government jobs, the employment offered to a candidate by the Central Government of India.
If you are looking for Government Jobs 2017 in India there are various Government Jobs 2017 vacancies announced by different Government departments in India. The vacancies are for Post -graduates, Graduates, Diploma holders, ITI, 12th, 10th, and 8th pass students.
For Qualification related Government Jobs 2017, Central and State Govt Vacancies and Upcoming latest Govt Jobs 2017 Notifications, keep checking the latest Government jobs 2017 notifications.
Procedure for Latest Government Job 2017
The Complete Procedure for Latest Government Job 2017 is as Follows:
Your knowledge will be examined in the field of your regional language or in General English language and mathematics. You should be good enough to pass this exam.
Its purpose is to know the level of your knowledge and the ability in you.
If you will qualify in both written and interview, you will receive an appointment letter from Government.
You will receive training for the job, the time period for which may range from a month to six months.
There are advantages in Government jobs 2017 which make the younger generation of India think why they should work in a Government job. Candidates belonging to middle and lower middle classes are crazier after government jobs in India than upper- middle and affluent class.
Following are 10 reasons why most people in India are so mad after Government jobs:
- You get your salary on time. It doesn’t matter whether the country is going through economic depression or witnessing growth. On the other hand, in a private company, an employee gets a salary when the organization is making a profit. No profit may mean no or delayed salary to employees.
- You get a lifetime pension and complete insurance of life. Government employees retire peacefully and never fear of losing their jobs.
- You get enough of holidays and workload is negligible.
- Less workload means less stress on mind and hence you live a peaceful life.
- The Private Company kicks employee out of the organization if he/she is not able to do work properly. Private companies keep on assessing the progress of employees while as no such thing happens in Government jobs.
- Some Government jobs even provide you housing facility. You can live in Government quarter without any tension of paying rent.
- You get free health care as government bears all your medical expenses, not just for you but the entire family.
- And you can use your spare time in earning money from side businesses.
- And you get multiple types of allowances from traveling to Grocery. All of your expenditures are subsidized by the Government.
- You get enough vacations to spend with family and friends along with a sense of social security.
Sum And Substance
A candidate can search jobs Latest Government Jobs 2017 state and city wise Government departments. So don’t wait and check latest Government jobs 2017 notifications and start your career.